About This Course
Advanced skills in the most popular Java programming language are necessary for developing and managing apps that bring about efficiency to business. The Oracle 1Z0-809 course is designed for the purpose of equipping you with knowledge and practical skills to help you provide app and software solutions to enterprises. Java programming adopts an object-oriented approach in developing of apps. This particular training is in-depth and covers all the required topics. When you take this course, you will be in a position to sit for and pass the Oracle 1Z0-809 exam. Once you pass this test, you can get your Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer certification.
Both the instructor-led and live-virtual course covers the required topics through a series of video lectures. These lectures are delivered by qualified and experienced instructors who have been in the programming field for years. They have also been teaching these courses for many years. Thus, you can be sure that the knowledge you will receive is of high quality. The training tutorial consists of video lectures, practice labs, and practice tests. Some of the things that you will learn in this course is how to develop Java applications using the most recent JDK technology, developing your own object-oriented skills, and identifying good practices using the Java language in creating robust and effective Java applications. You will also learn competent skills in using Lambda expressions within Java applications, storing, and manipulating data with the use of collections and creating multi-threaded high performance applications.
- Understanding advanced Input/output streams
- Using the concurrency features of Lambda expression
- Searching and filtering of collections with the use of Lambda expressions
- How to create multi-threaded high-performance applications
- How to create Java applications that meet object-oriented features like encapsulation, polymorphism, and inheritance
- How to implement Input/output functionalities to read from and write to data, and text files
- How to execute Java applications starting from command line
- How to manipulate files, file systems, and directories with the use of the specifications of JDK NIO.2
- How to create applications that make use of Java-based collections framework
- How to perform multiple or more than one operations on the database tables that include creating, updating, reading, as well as deleting with JDBC, as well as JPA technology
- How to use exception handling to implement error-handling strategies
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Number of questions: 85
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Students preparing for their 1Z0-809 exam
- Java EE developers
- Java developers
- Systems developers
- App and software developers
Java is a very popular programming language today. That explains why Java app and software developers are the most sought-after IT professionals by businesses and organizations. Employers understand the importance of having a specialist with the requisite skills and who can be depended on. The Oracle 1Z0-809 course prepares you to be an expert in the world of software and app development. It gives you all you need to pass your certification exam. Passing the test qualifies you for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer credential.
- Senior Java developer
- Java developer
- Java engineer
- Software engineer - Java
- Technical lead
- Software development apprentice
- Software development engineer
Armed with this Oracle certificate, the individuals will be qualified for jobs that pay them up to $115,000 per year.