About This Course
Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect, or AWS Certified Solutions Architect, is a course aimed at improving the skills of individuals specializing in the Amazon Web Services sphere. It is also targeted at training you to become a Cloud guru. When you learn this course, you will increase greatly your familiarity with the AWS platform. It trains you to obtain the Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification, which is an associate-level credential.
- Students are required to have their own simulators or emulators
- Candidates should have their own Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect guide
- Beforehand knowledge or experience working with AWS services are not required
What will you learn?
- You will learn the information about various AWS elements, such as load balancing, CloudFront, RDS, Route53, EMR, RedShift, VPC, Auto Scaling, and DynamoDB
- You will learn the skills to design pocket-friendly architectures
- You will learn how to design resilient architecture
- You will learn the specification of safe applications and architectures
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2018 course is designed specifically for those IT professionals who want to be AWS certified.
Have you been longing to train for the AWS certificate? If yes, then this course is definitely what you need to learn. The IT professionals working with AWS nowadays prioritize the AWS certifications. They are among the best certificates for the individuals who wish to work with Amazon Web Services. All you need in order to get it is to pass the relevant test. As mentioned earlier, learning this course guarantees you an excellent performance in your certification exam.
The good thing is that you won’t need any sort of programming, prior experience or knowledge working with Amazon Web Services for you to learn this course. Some of the topics covered in it include:
- 2018 course introduction and brief overview
- AWS-ten thousand feet overview
- Identity Access Management
- Route 53
- AWS databases
- Application services
- AWS object storage and CloudFront, Glacier and S3
- EC2-AWS backbone
- Framework with good architect
All these topics are usually included in the certification test. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2018 course contains detailed explanation of each of the above listed topics in a simple, clear language.
This course prepares the candidates for a profession with a good pay. It also aids in exploring various AWS elements. For instance, you will explore different AWS elements, such as AutoScaling, RDS, Route 53, load balancing, CloudFront, EMR, RedShift, VPC, and DynamoDB. The course starts with a deep idea on the AWS platform concept and it also unveils a greater comprehension of every element and concept of this certification. The course will teach you how to design pocket-friendly architectures and resilient architecture. After completion of this course, you will have the knowledge of explaining great architecture based on operations. You will also learn about specification of safe applications and architectures. It helps the learners get a deeper knowledge of the Amazon Web Services platform concepts concurrently giving learners a broader understanding of different AWS components mentioned above.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2018 course is targeted at current architects that deal with solutions and programmers who are looking to advance their knowledge and skills in deploying apps by using AWS. It is also designed for newbies in AWS and those individuals who deal with fault tolerant and high scalability applications such as WordPress and Joomla using AWS Cloud.
This AWS course is not only designed by the professionals with many years of experience working with AWS solutions but is also approved by the AWS certified experts. There is just no way you can go wrong with this training. You can learn it from anywhere, be it from the comfort of your home, office, or from wherever you may be.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2018 is the course for individuals yearning for AWS career related to the Cloud field.
- Cloud Solutions Architect
- Web Solutions Architect
- Lead AWS Architect
What will you be able to cope with after completing this course?
- You will be able to design effectively pocket-friendly architecture
- You will be able to explain great architecture based on operations
- You will be able to host fault tolerant and high scalability applications such as WordPress and Joomla using the AWS Cloud
- You will be able to deploy at a professional level with the use of AWS
- You will be able to use your architectural skills to deal with various solutions